Date: Thursday, January 23, 2020
Time: 8:30 am
Venue: Indian River State College, Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex, Frank & LeVan Fee Bldg.
Address: 4600 Kirby Loop Road
Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Get a Google Map! Map + Directions
Price: Donations appreciated in lieu of a registration fee.
Name: Debbie Butler
Email: [email protected]
TREASURE COAST GFNF MENTAL HEALTH SUMMIT
January 23, 2020
Indian River State College
Treasure Coast Public Safety Training Complex,
Frank & LeVan Fee Bldg,
4600 Kirby Loop Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Event Registration Form
GFNF’s mission is to support the unfunded needs of maltreated and underserved youth, while increasing community awareness and education to further protect children.
8:30 am – 8:45 am Registration
9:00 am – 10:00 am Child and Adolescent Sexual Development
– Eric Garza, LCSW, Chief Operating Officer, Tykes and Teens, Inc.
10:00 am – 11:00 am Infant Mental Health and Parent Interaction
– Heidy Garcia, LMHC, Director of Community Based Care, Tykes and Teens, Inc.
11:00 am – 11:15 am Break
11:15 am – 12:15 pm Trauma
– Dr. Bryan Reuther, Department of Human Services, Indian River State College
12:15 pm – 1:15 pm Lunch
1:15 pm – 2:15 pm Social and Emotional Learning
– Cassey Chang, MSW, LCSW, Social & Emotional Learning Specialist, Division of Student Services, St. Lucie Public Schools
2:15 pm- 2:30 pm Break
This Summit does not have Sponsorships this year, thus we are unable to provide lunch.
Our sincere thanks to Indian River State College for allowing us to host this important event.
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm Self-Injurious Behaviors
– Dr. Stephanie Larsen, Palm Beach Behavioral Health and Wellness