SAVE THE DATES
Wednesday, September 23rd and Thursday, September 24th
This year’s Child Summit will be hosted via ZOOM and accommodate up to 300 attendees. In partnership with SandyPines, CEUs will be provided as in the past. Registration information will be sent in early September to all individuals in GFNF4kids database.
Over view of topics:
Wednesday, September 23rd – Neurodivergence
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – Levels, diagnosis, treatment
- Siblings/family impact of special needs
- Sexual Development with ASD
Thursday, September 24th – Youth Mental Health
- Adolescent development including sexual development and identity
- Toxin exposure in utero, including components of addiction
- Anxiety/depression in children – diagnosis, treatment options
Hope to see you there!